Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Kegan and Rhys!

Well, I haven't been on here for a super long time because things got really busy here in May with graduations and farewells and buying zillions of white shirts and black socks and then in the last two weeks we put our 3 missionaries each on separate planes and sent them away.  The whole process has been exhausting, and someday I may write all about it,but that's not today.  If you do want to keep up with the missionaries you can here: http://enrightmissionaries.blogspot.com/ though.

Today I just want to commemorate Kegan and Rhys' birthday with some of my favorite pictures from over the last year.  They are cell phone pics, so forgive the quality, but so worth keeping I think.  









Happy Birthday, my boys!  See you in two years!

No comments:

Post a Comment