Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Art

I am not an art teacher.  Nor am I an Algebra teacher or a Biology teacher, a music teacher or a PE teacher. But all of those things do happen in our homeschool.  Probably the only subjects I come close to being 'highly qualified' in are English, which I majored in, and History, which I minored in.  But I do not hold a teacher's license of any kind whatsoever.  Probably if I taught at your kid's public school you would be appalled at my lack of qualifications.  For instance, I never once had a college course in putting together bulletin boards.

But this post was about art.  I am not an art teacher, like I said before, however I love to do art with my kids. And I like to show off the fabulous things they produce.  So....here are a few of our art projects from the last several months. Since I am a self-proclaimed non-expert, I find it extremely helpful to seek out the advice of experts, something very easy to do with a laptop and an internet connection....so, most of these projects can be found at deepspacesparkle.com... and maybe a couple others.

By Liam 11 years old

By Fionnula 8 years old

By Ronan 13 years old

Liam

Ronan

Fionnula

Fionnula

                  Ronan

Liam

Ronan

Fionnula

Liam

                  Fionnula

No comments:

Post a Comment