Saturday, February 25, 2012

Found The Camera Cord!

So Erin cleaned her bedroom and found my long lost camera cord. And I emptied the photos on my camera into my computer for the first time in months. And was sometimes surprised by what I found there. A sampling:

A couple of our Jack O Lanterns this year. I assure you, neither of these was mine.

What Fionnula and Liam claim is the ONLY snowman I have ever helped them build in their short miserable lives.
Indy.

A close -up of our nativity scene.  You didn't  realize  Flora, Fauna and Merryweather were there I bet. 

Our white-board. For writing important messages on. 

Paper snowflakes, the classic winter-time window  decor.

The back window too.

Goofing around on Grandma's porch.
This looks suspicious.


1 comment:

  1. I'm really far behind -- and just saw the pictures. I want to be googing around on Mom's porch with you guys, and Eli really loves the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete